Create a page
Rules of the Wiki
All these rules MUST be followed
13. Don’t change any templates. Admins work really hard to create these great features.
14. Don’t lie to any users.
15. Don't post stories about the same story that someone else will post in the future. You can do it only if the user approves.
20. Don't copy OC's and descriptions from other character's pages. if someone has an OC and a description that sounds very very similar to the original creators OC's and can be proven that it's copied, they will be marked for deletion
21. Please do not post screenshots of pups in terms of "shipping". If the pups are sitting near each other, that does not mean they like each other, especially if they aren't even looking at each other. It is considered spam and is very annoying to the other users. If there are any more posted, we will take them down
22. Don't trace and/or copy other people's art. All art is copyrighted to the people who drew them, as well as any art that comes from the PAW Patrol, Screenshots are copyrighted to the makers of the PAW Patrol. If you post anyone's art that does not belong to you, this will be considered spam and will be deleted as soon as it is seen. Note: If you have permission from the original artist, make a note somewhere and provide a link somewhere to provide proof that you have permission. Make sure to credit the artist in the caption. If it was gift-art or an art trade with another user, then you may put it on your page with CREDIT to the artist in the caption. Just to be clear, this also applies to profile pictures and posting pictures on your page. You need to ask before you post them.
23. No Offensive language whether it be in chat or in story comments. If it is in chat, you will be given a warning and if you continue, you will be kicked/banned from chat. If it's in comments, the comments will be deleted and you will face disciplinary action if you continue to.
24. Don't make your own rules after administrators tell you you've broken some, If you have suggestions please ask us, but don't make your own.
25. Do not jump into other users' Message Wall RPs. Users can get annoyed if someone randomly jumps in and joins the RP. This includes leaving a message in the middle of the RP asking to join. If a user wants you to join, they will ask you.
26. Do not overly ask for art requests. The artists are people too and don't like to draw more than necessary. They're not art dispensers and will let people know if they ARE taking requests- but do not ask. Especially if they make it clear on their pages
27. Always check that a particular song hasn't already been used before making a song article for it. People get annoyed when they do a song article and see later that someone else did the same thing. It's repetitive. You can only do a song that someone else did if you have permission from the original user and can prove it in a message wall post.
28: All users must be at least 13 due to federal law, and Wikia Policy. any users that are proven under-aged will be blocked and reported to Wikia Staff, This includes Wiki Contributors (I.Ps).
29: Don't accuse every new user of being a troll/sock without enough proof. We don't want to scare away legitimate new users away from the wiki.
X: Strike One-Given a warning.
XX: Strike Two-Blocked for two weeks.
XXX: Strike Three-Blocked from chat and blocked for 2 days.
XXXX: Strike Four-Blocked forever no matter what.
In the dark of night, In the light of day. We the PAW Patrol
Will serve Adventure Bay.
You got It!
From runaway trains
to stranded whales
We'll rush to the rescue with wagging tails!
If danger near,
Just give a yelp.
The PAW Patrol is here to help!
Another job well done!
(You must agree to this)