Symbol: A train with two puffs of smoke bellowing from the funnel.
Catchphrase: Time to ride the rails! Full steam ahead! I love love love love LOVE trains!
Casey became a member of the PAW Patrol in season 3 after he helped at a train accident, and saved his newfound western owner Bailey. Now he helps with train issues or railroad problems, but still has use for other situations. Casey is an absolute fan of trains and never misses an opportunity to ride one. He sometimes makes references to trains at least once when he speaks. Like most of the pups, Casey has his own fear. He is scared of thunder and never fails to know it's coming when he sees lightning. Casey enjoys his life on the ranch with Bailey, and is ready to put derailed situations back on track.
Casey's dog breed is a beagle, thus has the fur colors of black, white, and brown. His back mostly consists of brown fur, though on his backside, he has the majority of his black fur. He has just a little bit of black fur on his ears and head. White fur is usually on the outsides of his brown fur. His face has lots of white fur, some brown fur, but no black fur. Soe brown fur even covers some of his right eye. Casey's tail has all his fur colors on it with black being the least, brown being the most, and white at the tip. His eye color is brown. He wears a indigo conductor cap with white stripes.
Casey has a pretty basic personality. First, he's rather tolerant, being very patient and calm. He does many things with a neutral or happy attitude. Since he adores trains, he's got an affinity for them. He'd help wash, survey, or fix up trains if they need it. If given the chance, he might even sit up front with Mr. Hudson in his train. Casey is also pretty skeptic about trying something new, so he's not fond doing thngs outside of his comfort zone. But he's still willing to do it if needed to. Casey can get pretty depressed if he can't help a situation if trains are involved. But he's often needed nonetheless. His personality includes being loyal, mostly to his owner, Bailey. He'd hate to see her in any kind of danger, and is willing to rrescue her in any circumstance, even if there's a thunderstorm.
- Hot iron
- Oil can
A steam engine with a small coal box/tender on it's back. It also has a firebox in it. His engine has a coupling hook, and a cow catcher. The latter can turn into buffers for when Casey is needed to push something. It also has signal lights on the front, and back. A lamp is on the top of it. He also has spare railroad tracks inside of it, in case old ones are too broken.
- Casey can be considered another reserved member of the Paw Patrol.
- Casey loves to eat anything that is mildly spicy.
- He debuts in season 3, after Tracker.
- If Casey hears thunder, he'll often cover his eyes with his ears and his ears with his front paws.
- Being a beagle, Casey has a great sense of smell. This makes him the second best sniffer of the PAW Patrol, with the best one being Chase.
- Casey can be easily startled by loud noises, and often confuses them for thunder, if they closely sound like it
- His vehicle is the only one that requires a certain resource to power it. This is most likely because it's made to give Casey a more realistic train ride.